User avatar

KayKel16

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Ebony Ink

    I was desperately trying not to think about what was going to take place in the next few minuets but failing miserably, what can I say?! This is probably a ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Runner

    A thin smile cam to the man’s lips as he pulled out a small handgun out of his jacket and opened fire, bullets sparking of the dirty, concrete walls. This ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Three More for a Zoo

    He quickly realised that he wasn’t in fact going to the seventh floor, so turning to the lady with a smile that she missed, he pressed, or at least thought ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sight. Chapter 2 of The Meeting.

    Hey there, I'm gonna try and be your reviewer! Dun, dun, dun. Anyways! Lou Myers was dangerous. He was a drug supplyer , a weapon supplyer , a kidnapper , ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Notebook

    I'll be somewhat of your reviewer. All the students, faculty and janitors had left the high school before anything happened to Jake’s notebook and pencil. You are giving a series ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Risen ~ Part 2

    She answered in french, "No." French should be captilized, it was probably just a typo. Just pointing it out for you (: The cabi stopped the horses, "italiano, hey, Jack?" ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My hearts keeper

    “If you fall and break your neck, mother will shot me,” Isabelle protested. I'm sure this is just a typo, but shot should be shoot. But Savannah couldn’t hear the ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faery Finishing School Chaper 1

    Hi! (: I'm going to review you work, but don't just listen to me wait for some people who actually know what they're doing! Please and thank you...Lol. Apparently her ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue to Faery Finishing School

    James looked at me with his usual handsome smile and said with a sweeping bow and a very cheesy voice I would seperate the part that desribes his actions, maybe ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Love the sinner

    This sounds really good, but I have some suggestions. Yesterday was my most recent hunt. He had no idea it was coming. I wouldn't keep the period there, maybe a ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Abuse

    A soft, silent whimper touched the edges of her swollen lips. Tear marks stained her fragile face, and a sticky, salty sweat stretched across her cheeks. She opened her mouth ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Never like a fairytale (edit two)

    I really like this story! I have some suggestions though, not many. "Shut up." I think. "Shut up. Remember, the only reason you went out with him is to find ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This Is What I Wish I Could Say To You [1]

    This is an amazingly emotional story, you're really good at telling stories fiction or non-fiction. The only thing review wise that I have to tell about would be: The day ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Climbing out of the pity pot

    from the new age of four to the very recent past I had enough crap thrown at me to star in my own soap opera. Okay, this was probably just ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Leah Lightning Introduction

    Alright - now I got that figured out. I really like like your writing. But the first setence doesn't make sense, is it supposed to be 'What makes you think?' ...

    Aug 3, 2009


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath