User avatar

Kanome

Protector of Light

  • Poetry » General, General Re: You Are Real

    Hello, EKK15. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion I am not good at reviewing poems, but ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Script » Film, Horror Re: Sister Brookes (TV Horror Series) Episode 1 "Angels"

    Hello, scaredycar93. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion Why is it that most horrors start out ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 33

    Hello, marms. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion I am going to be honest with you, ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Sorcerer [Part 1]

    Hello, Lareine. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Also, I think I promised I'd review it, so yeah. Let's get started, shall we? ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Our Secret Dance [1]

    Hello, Lightsong. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion This was too cute. I love how the ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Summoning Persephone part 15

    Hello, Dreamworx95. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's begin, shall we? Overall Opinion To be honest with you, I did not read ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Provenance: Chapter 1.2

    Hello, Nobunaga. I am here to provide you a review. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion Poor Reor. I feel kind of sad for him. I don't know who ...

    Mar 21, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: A Merry Band of Monsters - Chapter 1

    Hello, Thundahguy. Kanome here to provide you with a review. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion: So, uh, can you like...continue this? I like how Arthur was introduced, coming ...

    Mar 21, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Horror Re: Psychic chapter five

    Hello, AnimalQueen. Kanome here with a review for you. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion: To be honest with you, it feels like this chapter was a bit rushed... ...

    Mar 19, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Romantic Re: Psychic chapter four

    Hello, AnimalQueen. Kanome here to provide you with another review. Overall Opinion: This chapter really hits the emotions. I like how you demonstrate Charlotte's feelings about the whole ordeal of ...

    Mar 19, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Romantic Re: Psychic chapter three

    Hello, AnimalQueen. Kanome here to provide a review for you. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion: I enjoyed the conversation Charlotte and Cassie were having. It was your simple ...

    Mar 19, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Provenance: Chapter 1

    Hello, Nobunga. I am here to provide you a review. Let's get started, shall we? Setting: You actually explained the setting descriptively. It provided imagery and it did feel like ...

    Mar 19, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Outsiders-Othero

    Hello. I am here to provide you a review. Let's get started, shall we? Nitpicks: Everything was wasteland now. This is only the nitpick I have, figured I point it ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Welcome Home - Chapter 2

    Hello, WanderlustStardust. I am here to review as promised. Let's begin, shall we? Characters: The MC's development is not that bad. You are actually keeping it at a good pace. ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Prologue (Lead Me Home)

    Hi, SpaceSnickerdoodle. I am here to provide you a review. Let's get started, shall we? The way you described everything from beginning to end was on point. I think this ...

    Mar 17, 2018


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)