User avatar

Kaliber

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bearer of the Rubyarc; renamed Rising of the Moon- Chapter 1

    Hey! haven't seen you around much. Welcome to YWS! Im not that good at grammar, so i'll just do the best I can. The spacing is wonderful. He was MVP ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Red Rain Chapter 1 cont.

    Ok, awesome, loved it. This just keeps on reminding me of Red Dawn. Im hooked. I hope you finish this unlike all of the other attempted novels on this site. ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Red Rain Prologue

    I definetly like this opposed to the other one. Great hooker, I would pick it up and keep reading also. Only a few things... Instead of using Bang! all the ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Summer To Remember-- Prologue

    Very well writen. Great vocab. I like the way everybody is gathering to tell the story right. I think it would make a great movie if you're planning to finish. ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: One to Midnight

    I think it reflects the teen nature very accurately. :) I think you should also space the paragraph and break it up some. it was hard to read mainly because ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Capital Punishment 1/2

    Man, i feel like i have missed alot. I noticed that i had to read one or two sentances twice to completely get them. I love it. im going to ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Assassin story!

    hm, i like the thing where the dude is like the godfather, in a way. Good i like the idea of a femail assassin, reminds me of electra. The only ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Red Rain

    Lol, scary story. but is this after or before the bombs? if it was after, I doubt any one would bother to land because of all the radioactive material. It ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Snake's Eyes

    O......M......G AWESOME! freaking GREAT! yea saint got like all of the mis-happens so won't bother. Have you thought of turning this into a script and sending it to a Movie ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nevermind

    nvm that, i read it over and caught some stuff. what does the empire exactly look like? like a normal suburban town? or something different? what time period? I'm guessing ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Elements

    very nice peice of art here, can't wait for other peices from you, keep writing, i only say some grammar issues, but i expect you see them too. :D good ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: deleted

    Very nice, i thought that the font was a little hard to read, and that you just dived right into the action withought explaining who was acually doing anything. couldn't ...

    Jan 12, 2008


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)