Random avatar

KalaAngel9

ShyAngel9

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Behind The Fangs ~Chapter 1~

    Hey, I really liked this passage! Your introduction is pretty strong, and I feel like the first few paragraphs introduce the main character and their past pretty well. I was ...

    Nov 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Other Re: Day 53

    I personally really liked what you wrote. I think you introduce your character very well, and just by reading the first paragraph I could tell what kind of person they ...

    Nov 2, 2015
  • Other » Other, General Re: .

    Hello HolographicLadybug! I really liked this chapter. I think it's a great introduction to the story, and I hope to read more of it soon. I love how Angeni and ...

    Nov 2, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Too Much

    I really think this poem is wonderfully written and I enjoyed reading it. To improve your writing I think you could have used a richer selection of vocabulary and maybe ...

    Nov 2, 2015


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47