User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: The coincidence of a book

    Ha, Ha! I didn't actually disappear. I just got busy with life. Happens from time to time, you know? But very cute phrasing, Rinisha!

    Apr 19, 2023
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Thank You

    Thanks :) And the pain does make us stronger for sure. And in my opinion and as I see here, pain makes people into eloquent writers, too. A LOT of ...

    Apr 19, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Book title: The Wisdom of War

    Oh, and cleverly done pics, too!

    Apr 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Rehenowa Chapter 2

    I'm so glad you like it! And thank you so much for the praise! I've been a writer for 9 yrs. I'm getting experience. :) I'll try to take my ...

    Apr 17, 2023
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Thank You

    No. You are most certainly not alone in your feelings. There are MANY MANY people who have had bad friends, and I know the pain myself. But, remember, you are ...

    Apr 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Rehenowa Chapter 2

    Thank you very much for the review. Your thoughts are SUPER helpful. I figured there were parts that were confusing. I didn't even think about the confusion with the ladder! ...

    Apr 17, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Re: A Spider's Place

    :)

    Apr 17, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A cup ice cream without a spoon

    Lol! Happy writing to you!

    Apr 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 2

    Okay, glad to hear. As a writer, you never QUITE know what everybody's gonna think when they read what you share. ;) Just made me cringe to read that part, ...

    Apr 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Rehenowa Chapter 2

    Greetings to my readers! I'm currently in the process of writing this and am looking for feedback (and help!)...All comments will be taken into consideration. Thanks!

    Apr 14, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A cup ice cream without a spoon

    Also, I like the big font. I struggle with reading tiny words. :)

    Apr 14, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Re: A Spider's Place

    Greetings, Rinisha! Thanks for the review! I love how everyone comes up with a slightly different interpretation of the same words, but every one of them is so heartfelt. I ...

    Apr 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Prologue - the day we met

    Clever! Good luck in your studies!

    Apr 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 1

    I totally agree. I love how this writing platform is set up where you HAVE to review to publish. So, I'm sure my skills will get better. ;) But of ...

    Apr 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 2

    Thanks so much for leaving a review! It put a grin on my face to read "RIP to the black SUV" lol! Um...so, I guess I made a mistake?? You ...

    Apr 14, 2023


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight