User avatar

Kaedee

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Ginger Bread House

    Well, this was an interesting take on Hansel and Gretel. :D Minor grammatical corrections/words you could consider adding on to your sentences in the quotes are in red. Specific sentences ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Apocalpse:What now? Prologue

    Hello captain. Welcome to the site! I think you have a decent start here; I don't really have much to say, this being only a short prologue! The whole freezing ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Putting an end

    Heyhey. Kaedee here to review! Welcome to YWS :3 The main problem with this story, is that it's hard for the reader to understand what's going on in this piece. ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Two Bats in a Cave(2)

    Hi hoagie, it's me again. I think I had made the biggest mistake an investigator could make. I hadn’t known what I was getting myself into. What mistake, exactly? I'm ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Two Bats in a Cave

    Hey hoagie, Kae here. I sighed, my limbs giving in to the ridiculously strong duct tape. It’s no use. He wasn’t going to do anything to me anyway. If he ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: All It Takes: Ch.1

    Hi Ignorance! Blood-red numbers flashed out at him, drawing his attention like a boat to a lifehouse. Nice. The part in bold is clever, and it helps transition from the ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Secrets Drowned in Blood Chapter 1 Pt.1

    Hiya! Kaedee here. ^^ "Hey, Julie, my mom said get up," the young girl said . Generally people use the word 'the' when the object or person has been introduced ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: GONE

    Hi there! I feel like you stuffed too many character descriptions in here. I had a hard time remembering who was who, and it got a little bit confusing. For ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Unfortunate Sneeze

    Hiya Coral, KD here! I thought this was very cute and light, because of both the narration and the story itself. I also liked how you described the MC's sneeze ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You could have (edited)

    Hey Yuriiko, Kaedee here for a speedy review! ^^ Overall, I thought this was good. Mainly you had some: -grammar issues -word choice issues ( your steady eyes wander this ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You decide (:

    Hey Rememberme. :P Kae here! I'm not really going to do a nitpicky review (spelling, grammar, etc.). His hand brushed against mine. Electrifying. A bolt of lust rushed through my ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Holly Moon-Chapter one

    Hey crafty! Welcome to the site. I'm Kaedee. Or KD. Whatever you want, basically. ^^ So. I can tell this really does have lots of potential. This was fun to ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.7) [newly edited]

    Overall/The Story so Far: Again, more detailed expressions (also so your characters don't seem blank), reactions, voice descriptions, etc. would help to get the reader more into the moment, since ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.6) [newly edited]

    “One moment, Lady Millicent,” I said, moving towards my bed and bringing out a small wooden box from underneath where I kept some of my most precious items. Underneath my ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.5) [newly edited]

    Two chapters in a day! I'm ambitious, right? xD my decision to marry Decision? Didn't her uncle say that it actually really wasn't her decision, after all? He had been ...

    Jul 26, 2010


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green