User avatar

KaavyaK

KaavyaK

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: .

    Excited to read your poems!

    Sep 16
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: To the Girl in Gaza, From a Girl in Afghanistan

    The only words that I said after reading this poem are, "I'm sorry. Who ever is facing that out there, they are very very strong. And for now, it is ...

    Aug 23
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Rust on the Roses

    Thank you so much! Have a great day ahead...

    Jun 24
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Rust on the Roses

    Thank you so much Alex! Your reviews always have the best advices. Have a great day ahead...

    Jun 5
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Rust on the Roses

    Thank you so much! Oh I just felt that a strike on the title would look cool. So no particular meaning behind it! Have a great day ahead...

    Jun 2
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: A Testament in Frost and Hail

    Thank you so much, I will definitely try to get better :)

    Mar 30
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: A Testament in Frost and Hail

    Thank you so much!

    Mar 14
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: XOXO October

    Thank you so much!

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: XOXO October

    Thank you so much!

    Dec 4, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Worst part of Quintilis

    Thank you!

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: The Sins We Inherit - 1

    Hiiii! Thank you so much for the review and the star, I'm gonna be honest, I was determined about posting the next part when the first one would get a ...

    Nov 10, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: The Sins We Inherit - 1

    I thought no one would even see or give their inputs on this story, but you did. Thank you so much Messenger, that means a lot.

    Sep 27, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Worst part of Quintilis

    Thank you so much Alex!

    Jul 27, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Heatwave and Heartache

    Oh no no no....it's just others did not guess till now...so...you are smart! There is no need to be sorry. Thank you. Have a nice day ahead.

    Jul 26, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Heatwave and Heartache

    Thank you so much...but how did you know it was 'she'?

    Jul 26, 2025


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar