User avatar

KaPo21

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Guess The Inspiration

    HelloπŸ‘‹πŸ» My name is Kathryn.❀️ I love poems so much and I have to say this poem is SO GOOD. I will be giving you some pros and cons. Pros ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • Script » Theatre, Humor Re: Scene 1: Infinite Wholeness

    Hi!!!πŸ‘‹πŸ» My name is Kathryn. And this is a review. I really liked your script allot. I wasn't able to finish all of it but that's a good thing. You ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Walking Fast - The Spooky Revision

    Hello!πŸ‘‹πŸ» My name is Kathryn. I love poems SO MUCH. And I am so glad that I can add this poem to my list of ones that I loved.❀️ There ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Deer;Me

    This poem is one of the most well written poems that I have ever read. This is such a great poem.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ You use a lot of professional words that I ...

    Dec 18, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Mom

    Dear brookeallo, This is a beautiful poem for your mom (have you showed your mom? If not then you shouldπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ She will love it ❀️❀️❀️). There is always a want ...

    Dec 12, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Love You Three Thousand

    I liked this poem even though I was a little confused at the begging. I had something like this where my family was best friends with this other family and ...

    Dec 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: My Heart is Not a Game

    First of all your tittle gave me the chills, automatic click. I love how you are using something as playful as writing to get you point across to all of ...

    Dec 11, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Dreams!!!

    This is a lovely poem. I enjoyed reading. I believe it is necessary to have dreams and goals you want to complete, no matter what life situation you are in. ...

    Dec 9, 2019


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert