User avatar

KJ

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Quest, Prologue and Chapter One

    It was okay. My favorite part of this whole thing was Awen's cigarette and how you placed it in the story. It was extremely reflective of her character, I felt, ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    I liked it. I wasn't bored, so that's a plus. The only part I really didn't like was when she thought that the boys only liked her for her body ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Swollen Grapes #1

    Everyone else has got all the grammar errors down, so I won't bother. In general, I thought it was interesting. The first line grabbed my attention. But to be honest, ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Master, my Lover.

    This was... great. Great hook, great dialogue, great description, everything. It held my attention and for once I wasn't bored. I love these kind of stories. I eagerly await for ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Irish Ballad

    Wow, this was really short. It might have eventually caught my attention if there'd been more. As far as hooks go that wasn't too great, to be honest. There wasn't ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Golden Gaurd

    “You know I can't give you any ale. Your Pa would have my neck.” Mike said smiling. Mike was a big muscular man with a kind heart and a good ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Long Line, Sweetheart

    I really like your characters and how they develop in so short a time. The descriptions are great (I'm kind of jealous), and I could get into the story. The ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 1

    I was not definitely not bored, and that's saying something. This has a ton of potential. But one thing I would've liked to be different is how you began the ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sarah's Eyes

    Hey. I really liked this, which for me is saying a lot (I'm very picky). Your plot, what we saw of it, was good and attention-grabbing. The repetition thing does ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Artecila - Prologue

    Hi. I think you did a pretty good job of hooking the reader, and this was, in general, well-written. Couple things, though. Swift footsteps came towards the door of the ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hidden Secrets: prologue

    Hey. I was just wondering, since you used that name Crissiphone before, is this the same story as that Mount Olympus one? Or are you starting a new story and ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Hi. Thought it was interesting, but it isn't something I would normally read. I was kind of forcing myself through it. I was confused at Crissiphone's first thoughts, because they ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Golden Guard

    All in all, it's an interesting plot, and I was entertained by it, but I was distracted by all the grammar errors and the way you put your words in ...

    Mar 4, 2008


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo