User avatar

KJ

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Paper Cranes

    Hi, Dreamworx. I'm just going to dive right into this: The girls' behavior and conversation is very... flightly. Very young girls might act like this, but I don't know how ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fetus (1)

    Where are your commas? I must know. Have they run off and hidden from you? “I know, I know” she laughs You do this a lot. A lot, a lot. ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cinderella Part I (For Stella's Contest)

    Hi, Elinor Brynn. Just dropped in to give you a quick review. First off, I don't really agree with Miss Ching on the part about your introduction. Honestly, I didn't ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Angel's Mask (P. 2)

    Hey, EmmaJane. I lied in my PM, I guess. Found time to get to this tonight! Anyway, there wasn't much, and I hate repeating myself, but again... I liked it. ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Agatha and Allen

    I like the idea of it. And I like their names. But - I feel like a broken record today, since I've been saying it to so many others - ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Virus - 1

    Hi, Elinor Brynn. So you're ThornedRose? Did I get that right? If so, nice to talk to you again! :) As to your story, I see that it's been covered ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Vampyres, Prt 1.

    Hey GSPPCROCKS, I'm KJ. Just here to do a quick review without nitpicks - I think you have had enough of those for now. To begin, this all moves very ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Seven Wishes

    Hi Mad_Moo. I'm KJ, and I'm here to give you a quick little comment. Overall I liked it. There wasn't much to review, really. I didn't spot any major errors ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Zekkou - Chapter One

    Hey there, I'm KJ. Overall I enjoyed your piece, but I did find a couple nitpicks: It was a hot evening. The air was warm where they were, cramped up ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: BlackHeart Introduction

    Hi, Tigerwolf. I normally don't start out with the negative, but I have to be honest. Reading the two paragraphs above was overwhelming. I felt like you were throwing so ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: DELETED D

    First off, I enjoyed your dialogue. Everything seemed to flow naturally and your MC was well-developed througout this. There were, of course, a couple of things I noticed that could ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: vintage romance

    Hey there, Kashraj. I'm just going to give you some quick observations of mine, since I'm in a time crunch right now and shouldn't even be on YWS. Your beginning ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Angel's Mask (P. 1)

    I like your title. It's the reason I opened this. As to the writing, I enjoyed that, too. As plots go, so far it's not really original. The popular-boy-finally-noticing-the-shy-girl-who's-secretly-in-

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Chronicles of Adeline Baker (1)

    To me, this was just too abrupt and cut down. You could expand this whole thing, make it more interesting, add description, more dialogue, character development, know what I mean? ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Already Gone [1]

    Huh. Interesting. Honestly, it's not the best you've ever written, Ash, but it's not as bad as you seem to think it is. What I'd like to see you do ...

    Sep 3, 2009


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton