-
Re: Everyone's Fool
Hi, this was a good poem! I think you should add some question marks though especially here: "Is it horrible, Is it disgusting, Is it a releif" Also you spelled ...
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: Unknown Love- A Romantic Short Story.
Hello and welcome to YWS! I don't think this story is very realistic. I mean a teen court at a school? Two guys attacking the new girl? It just didn't ...
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: Roses Red
Hi! Ok, so at first I must admit I didn't like it. But after i re-read it and really registered the poem in my head I liked it a lot ...
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: I'm Trying
I really liked this. It is a poem that a lot of people can relate to with their parents not trusting them even though they are mature enough to look ...
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: Unraveling
Hello! I liked this! I like how you said "As every thread is of value, So is every moment of time. " Because every moment in time is important. Because ...
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: For all teens
I liked this poem! The only thing i caught was you said "there" instead if "their" But other wise is was really good! I really like this line "Memories last ...
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: Bloom and Die
This is amazing! I truly love this poem! I wouldn't change a thing. The way it rolled off my tongue when I read was just so pleasant. The emotion in ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: The Ravens call
I am absolutely in love with this poem, amazing! Only one spelling error I caught in this line "fraid by this borne hate" I think you meant born. But thats ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: Hello World.!
Hello sizxskizz, Welcome to YWS! Although you are welcomed here, this sight is not for blogs. It is for writing. I know a blog is a type of writing, but ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: Teach her to love
Hi angel23! The last line really, really is what made the poem astonishing for me! It is a really good poem in general. But the last line is amazing! I ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: Anywhere But...
I love the book speak the movie is good to! I like this poem especially how you made scream get big to little. It's like she was screaming really load ...
May 20, 2010 -
Re: My Beauty
I really like this poem. It is so true, everyone just tries to cover up the traits they where born with, even though they are beautiful. One small mistake i ...
May 20, 2010 -
Re: 1 wish
Hi,scremaandshout I like this poem. Especially the first stanza. I think we all wish to be something we aren't even if we could do it for a day. This poem ...
May 20, 2010 -
Re: Black Sands (rewrite)
This is a pretty good start. Some mistakes i caught; "an Drake was heading down to the beach" I think you meant and instead of an. "along Gulf boulevard" If ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: The French Revolution Song (parody of Hey Soul Sister)
Haha, this is good and funny! I really like the chorus! I even played the song and sung along to your lyrics! Haha! We had to make a song about ...
May 18, 2010
