User avatar

JustMeNathalie

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Big Illusion of Happiness

    Wow. Just... wow. This was wonderful. I love it. Great Job. - JustMe

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Remembering Your Name

    Oooh, I like. The beginning really drew me in and the ending was so... perfect. You did a wonderful job. Keep Writing! -JustMe

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dance

    Very captivating poem. It actually gave me the urge to start dancing. I like how it's deep and relateable but easy to understand. It's wonderful. Great job! ~Me

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alterations

    Wow. I like! It's short, but I could absolutely relate. Just... wow. I've re-read it a few times already and I can't get enought of how great it is. The ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Between Shades of Gray

    I totally agree! I just read Between Shades of Gray and I thought it was amazing. It's such a great book. ~JustMe

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Bird

    Love it. It's short but that makes it better (in my opinion). I can't imagine it any longer. Just by reading this I got an imagine in my head. And ...

    Jun 24, 2011


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus