Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    But isn't it? Us nerds will be bawling by the end of any story like this. xD

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Figment: In the Suns Holy Light [Prologue]

    Thanks! The full story should start coming out in mid/late September.

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dots: Chapter 1

    LOL, no maybe about it. The review was sloppy and hurried to achieve my star. And I do understand that you wrote it awhile ago. I hope I made the ...

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Humor Re: Being A Writer

    I love this. It gives me a simple character that's great fun to read, and does much the same with the voice. It made me laugh easily and did it ...

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Literature Re: Storybook Lovers

    Okay then. I don't have anything to say. Character: 10/10 Plot: 10/10 Execution: 10/10 Cry-factor: 10/10 Writing: 10/10 Overall: 10/10 Nothing compares to this beautifully thought out romance.

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter three: Chains (Flash fiction)

    Okay. Good. I won't review this one as I think I've said all that there is to say.

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter three: Chains (Flash fiction)

    Is this the series ending? Please say no.

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter two: The cave (Flash fiction)

    BTW: Sorry if this review is too brutal. I just know this can be so much better! I can tell that you like the series and have a passion, and ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Sons of the Serpent - Chapter 1

    Cool. Can't wait for the next part. You're an extremely talented writer.

    Aug 19, 2014


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll