Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Here there be Darkness :1:

    Hey there everyone! For those of you dropping a review 'ere, I'd like to learn what you think about these things. -The Setting: What do you think of the pitch ...

    Oct 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: f

    Excellent as usual. Keep up the good work! :D

    Oct 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Sea Goddess

    Your welcome! I hope it helped some!

    Oct 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    Thanks! The first two points are due to the characters voice, but the last one is valid, however Sheldon still uses his computer. So yeah.

    Oct 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 1.0 Boy

    Everyone and their monkey's uncle have written a review about this, so let's get to it! First off, I love your characters voice, it's very unique among the unwashed masses ...

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    Thanks! I do have a writing group I meet up with that pointed these mistakes out to me last Thursday, however I don't typically wait to take this quickies to ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    Cool. Hope it does!

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    Thanks for the review! Now if you want to fix your computer there is a few ways of doing it. The way I fixed mine was this: Shut down your ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: I Would Like To Behead the King

    I'm still laughing. That was good and hilarious. Very fun to read that dialogue exercise! It was funny, furious, and fast paced. I especially liked the end, when you broke ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Figment: In the Suns Holy Light [Prologue]

    Just a quick BTW to everyone, good ol' John isn't going to be a main viewpoint character, I simply wanted to write the Desolation sequence. xD It'll make sense later.

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    Thanks! I don't think a setting would do this story good though, as the purpose was to have the feel of the (notebook?) Kind of like a love letter to ...

    Aug 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: So Cold

    You're welcome. Hope to see more from you soon!

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    Also, I wanted it to feel like his laptop got a disease, and the original draft didn't do that for me. Kind of like a very loose version of TFiOS ...

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    Well, I don't think it was published, but in the original draft he did act like it was a gf breaking up with him. Also, the battery (from personal experience) ...

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    What? [/I]lalallala[/I]

    Aug 29, 2014


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola