User avatar

Juciebox

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Mysterious Signal

    All advice will help. Now, I'm just an amateur author, with all this help, I will get better and better. Thanks.

    May 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bulimia.

    I like it, it shows how humans try to make themselves feel better by making others like them. You also show in a very abstract way that humans can change. ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tainted Soul

    Thanks!!!

    May 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Golden Locks

    *Shivers* I think you should be writing a horror genre and a mystery genre. This story is awsome. I first thought it was just a normal kidnapping, not at all ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My first full story

    I made as many changes too make it better. I focused on all the points you made and changed them. I also added a character bio to help get a ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My first full story

    Why Thunderstorms Exist Characters: Thundresa: a tall red headed girl, who brutally murdered her parents in a raging fury. She never was able to find a true friend, but victims. ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My first full story

    Thank you.

    May 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: this has no title

    Ok, I'm really confused, who is Sarah and Nathaniel, are they brothers and sisters? When does this take place?

    May 24, 2009


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight