User avatar

JosephDean

  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Omg, Castles, when I saw you had a second part up, I stopped everything I was doing to come read it. :) You continue to amaze with this second part, ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The New King?

    Very nice, Jiggity. Very nice. :) I coughed louder this time and he snorted, an explosive fart flipping him over. Comma after "time" since it's a compound sentence and all. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Take my Breath- Chapter I

    First the nitpicks :wink: ...but to me all it is is lots of 'clubs' trying... I would reword this so you don't have to have "is" twice in a row. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Whoa. I loved this! I usually despise repetition, but the way you used it was superb. Most of the nitpicks have all ready been pointed out, so there's nothing much ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter 2 - Untitled

    Well since it's short, I'll copy/paste. Rachel got into the bathroom, went into the first stall, Put a Space Here sat on the toilet, and started crying. "Why does this ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: life part 4

    Wow, adi, so sorry it took me forever to get to this, lol. One quick thing And I wish that I were fifteen again was No, it is "were" when ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Aubrey's Raven - Chapter 1

    Well, all of my grammatical and punctuational nitpicks have all ready been pointed out, but I will say this... Suddenly the scenery changed. Suddenly, everything disappeared. Not only should you ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Accidents Happen

    A few nitpicks at first Pictures of horses and green meadows whipped by, *comma or semicolon* I didn't have the effort to stare at them. The many colors [s]around me[/s] ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Eight periods in the life

    Okay... Let's take this one step at a time, shall we? :) Eight periods in the life: Halloween Is "the" really necessary? Is it a specific life that requires "the"? ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love - Chapter 7

    Phew, I just read all of the previous chapters and then this one. The only main issues I saw where punctuation and grammar usage, which had all been pointed out. ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: life part 3

    I close my eyes, for only a moment. You do not need the comma there. "for only a moment" is a prepositional phrase. I want to touch him, to hug ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Aubrey's Raven - Chapter 2

    You spend zero time discussing the consiquences of her being in a smoke-filled house for so long. Did she get burned at all? How did she get out? Why isn't ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Removed

    I just read through the previous parts, and I agree to take out most, if not all, of the first part. Like you said, I don't see how it really ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Clad in Embers.

    Oh. My. God. O____O That was absolutely fantastic! Your writing style... your words... everything (except your grammar and punctuation usage, hehe) is exceptional! I completely understand your stance

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Removed.

    Let me start by telling a story: Many people will tell you that starting off with something like this is really unprofessional and child-like, and I have to say that ...

    Dec 14, 2008


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria