User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Toss-Up

    Sam! This was very nice. I agree with Clau, I like seeing you write stuff like this every once in a while. And wouldn't you know it, I, Perfectionist Supreme, ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Naked and Ashamed

    Hello, Sam, deary. This was lovely! I really enjoyed it. I couldn't find anything I couldn't find anything I didn't like. (*jealousjealous*) Two awesome lines: “’Shift Manager of the New ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Shadows of My Past

    Crystal Shadow, I liked this very much. And I disagree with raynaleanne. Every writer has their own version of the classic vampire, and I'm looking forward to more of this ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Trapped

    Ha! That is quite Saw-like. I really liked this, actually. I found it very suspenseful. I kept saying to myself, "Holy crap, Tim! Don't do that! Run, Tim, run!" Speaking ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Weird Happy Ending (heavily edited)

    Hmm... Okay, Alice! Good things: I was very surprised by the kidnapping. I had a total "OMGAH!" moment. A couple things: There were some grammar bits, but I think if ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Story Deleted

    This was very nice, Aquarius Angel! I'm happy to see something about an older couple on here for once. I particularly like how she talks about meeting him. A couple ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Letter To You

    I liked this very much. The letter format usually seems kind of... blech, but this was very well done. One things, though: I used to watch her watching me out ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Whispers of the Fallen - Chapter One, Part 1

    Nice work, Surreal. I'm curious as to when the fantasy aspect will come in to this, though. Some things that need changing: Sat at one of the many tables surrounding ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Freedom - Chapter One

    Hello, Volmen. 2002? Oh, my. :) I don't have much time, so I'm just critiquing the first part. Okay, the story was pretty good. I certainly wasn't expecting the vampire, ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Song of Shallow Waters I: The Sirens

    Lynlyn! Second chapter was great! Also, I could not find ANY typos on my own. After running it through Word Processor, I found only one error: “Last time we were ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Destroyer (Ch. 1)

    Hello, Midnightwolf! Nice story. I looooove reading science fiction. The beginning seemed good, a little short maybe, so I'm interested in seeing where this goes. Some things I found: Markos ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: New Gods

    Hello Andrew! I see you're new to YWS and I welcome you! *high fives* Since you're new, you might want to know something. Because of YWS's weird way of not ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Song of Shallow Waters Prologue: Ten Years Before

    Hi, Lyn! Very nice, deary. I really want to read more of this. *note to self: check YWS more!* So, cool stuff: I couldn't find any typos! *high fives* And ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lovers

    Hello, Nighty! First off, I enjoyed that you chose to do romantic/historical fiction. It seems like the majority of romantic fiction posted here is modern-day. While I applaud you for ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Flares of Beginnings

    Alright! I just read and I must say, bravo! You held my attention, which is an accomplishment when I read something. I didn't lose interest. I definitely want to read ...

    May 30, 2007


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl