User avatar

Joe

Joe

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sword Fight

    I only have on thing to say. "My name is Inigo Montoya, you kill my father prepare to die." Anybody else love the princess bride?

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hollow

    Thanks!

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Falcon

    Thanks!! This helped a lot

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Romantic Re: I Wish.

    ?

    Oct 2, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: We were meant for winter

    Unpublish if you wouldn't mind It just takes up extra space

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sailboats in the Sky

    I absolutely agree, every red knight should have a quill.

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Your Words Will Change The World

    Thanks and again welcome to YWS

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rain

    Yay thanks for the great review Ahhhh I made a Typo I've failed you. I couldn't believe I had made a typo at the start but then I looked at ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rain

    Thanks The storm is still going on actually its raining a ton. But thanks for the awesome review.

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fly

    Yellow its Joe Hmmm I guess what I meant to say is that they really encouraged me to write. like the part "When I was grounded my wings seemed useless ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fly

    Thanks! I know the first two line were bugging me too but I decided just to leave them. But since you remarked on this I will change it.

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Falcon

    Hey thanks for the review. I actually didn't think this would get this much attention the real poem I was trying to get at was memories (thanks for the like)

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Beast

    Agh I hit submit by accident just a sec

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Beast

    Hello its Joe to the reviewing rescue

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Falcon

    Dang you're right there were a couple more birds I would have added Owls, nighthawks kingfishers... Maybe I'll rewrite it after review day

    Aug 25, 2013


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year