User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Err...Against Men I spose.

    Hahaha, cheers. Keep in mind this was at 2am last night, with an emotional friend online. She was getting impatient so I had to cut it off short...bah, anyways. Thanks

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Human Empire

    You want a grown up crit? Lol, most of my crits are pretty much the same, regardless of the person. I make general comments on the story, whether it works ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Celebration of You

    Spanke caddy, for your comment. Tis much appreciated. *pets* Cheers.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Escape A Dream, Pt 2

    No problems, I'll definetly be working on it a bit more. Thank you very much.

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Escape A Dream, Pt 1.

    Ahhh, okay. I see now what you meant by the realistic dialogue comment. Apologies. *hugs bubbles* Topic description "For Myth/Faerie contest" lmao :wink: I'll definetly think about revising it; I'm ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Escape A Dream, Pt 1.

    Lol. First off, thanks Bubbles, for the effort. I understand what your saying completely, in reagrds to the folkishness of it, and how it would work better - as a ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Escape A Dream, Pt 2

    Awesome, thank you both very much. I'm glad you enjoyed the piece.

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Escape A Dream, Pt 1.

    Ah, but you see, its not an eding at all. I was etting tired of writing it, and seeing so much writing so I put the first half of it ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Strands of Darkness (Revised)

    I got a Distinction for it actually, haha, it was my highest result and from one of the toughest markers ever. *dances* Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you liked ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Strands of Darkness 4

    Then wierdness part I can understand, a friedn of mine agrees; he thinks too much has passed without explanation. I like to think that the explanation is slowly unfolding. But ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    This one was better though, methinks.

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    It is extroadinarily well done; quite brilliant really. I agree, Jack, there were several moments that almost had me in tears as well lol.

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Dance of Sins

    Poetic prose also belongs in the Poetry Forum. Somone kindly move it there.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Fitting End. (flash fic)

    Cheers for the comment, Tri. I was lucky to get this in on time as it was lol, not that it took me long to write, just that there was ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Fitting End. (flash fic)

    Kitty--Thanks a bunch, I live to disturb. Imp-- It is not the best I've written for the Duel, no, but take into account the time factor here! Lol. Thanks for ...

    Jun 14, 2007


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss