-
Re: [Storage]
Nice. Everything is pretty good, it's a well written chapter. Maybe you could have added a little bit more.-jeni p.s Can't wait to read more!
May 27, 2008 -
Re: [Storage]
Nice. I can't wait to read more. The only thing is, make sure you connect the stories. Everything did go well. This one wasn't as long, so that's good.-jeni
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: [Storage]
like you said, it was long. it was good, there was a lot of detail. i really liked it.-jeni p.s it was long
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Storage
it was good. there was a lot of detail, and good at spacing. that's one thing i am not good at. in the beginning, it was a little hard to ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
I really like it, but make sure to watch capitalization, you forgot a few.-Jeni
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: The Dead Poets Society
I agree with some of the others. The forth and fifth line don't exactly fit in the poem, but it seems like something else needs to be in place of ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Weirdo
It's a nice poem. I agree though, the rhythm in the second stanza and on are off, but over all pretty good.-Jeni
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: Fly
It is a pretty well written poem, but it could be better. The good thing is there were no real grammar errors. -Jeni
Dec 26, 2007
