User avatar

Jas

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Hey, I love this. I can tell it will be featured. It was a great piece and my only nitpick is the '~~' squiggly things. Two of them should be ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

    I on;y have something really quick to say. This should be in fanfiction considering it revolves around a character you did not create. I don't like the Twilight series and ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Too Ugly

    Hey, I'm not getting why people are laughing. This doesn't seem like a very funny poem. Maybe I'm missing something. It's a nice poem, but your lines were pretty simple. ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amazing Books

    The Hunger Games & Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins Gone series - Michael Grant Uglies series - Scott Westerfeld Harry Potter series - J.K Rowling Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Descendant - Prologue/Chapter One [edited]

    Hey, Hmm. I think I really liked this. I'm not sure though, I'll have to read the second chapter to be positive. This is very different from other annoying Angel ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: If I Were a DC Writer [NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES]

    Heyo! Woah Jash. You have an incredible voice. It's all softlile and brilliant sounding. Never stop singing. Also, those lyrics are amazing. It reminded me of poetry in a good ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Havisham Dancer

    Hey, I hate and love reading your poetry. Hate it because you make me feel like a terrible imposter of a poet. Love it because the vocabulary, story, imagery, everything ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Police Report

    Hey, Woah. Snoinksy writes poetry goodliek! As you know, I'm a terrible reviewer but I'll try only on account of FREAK and it's epicness. So, I really liked this. It ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Boys

    Hey. At first I was confused on who was the MC. Then I got it. And I liked it. I don't have time for a full review but I have ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Girls

    Hey, I really liked this piece but I felt as if you ended it at a random timing. I know the point was to show 'Girls, wow, they're crazy :/' ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: A planet called Earth.

    Hey, As Chad said, this was trippy. I liked it which is weird because I don't like Sci-Fi much. Very eloquent piece but is too short for a in-depth review. ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Today, we dance.

    Hey, For your first attempt, this was very good! I thought this was a really cute, carefree poem and even though it was a *little* short, it was very sweet. ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Single Sentence Saved My Life - Chapter 2

    Hey, I didn't really like this chapter. It is very, very unlikely that their are two sets of twins in a family so I suggest taking changing that. In fact, ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: lion&the lamb

    Hey, I'm sort of confused. I'm not sure whether this is a story or a prologue or anything. First of all, Welcome to YWS! :D Back to the story, your ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Will you be mine?

    Hey, I adore this. It was the cutest little piece and I love how you've had this girls best friend be taken away by this other girl, that may signify ...

    Feb 2, 2011


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye