-
Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)
Okay, thanks. Not harsh at all, just helpful. A question though: Why exactly do people tend to think that this comes off as Disney style? You've said that, multiple times. ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)
Okay, I've changed my mind. I edited it. Please tell me what you think now.
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Chapter Three : The Witches, The Gifts, And The Staffs
Chapter Three The Witches, The Gifts, And The Staffs The Canaby sisters stood looking at the witches, and the witches looking at them. “Who are you?” asked one of the ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)
Okay thanks. I did do the * thing after those first few paragraphs, though. As for Kamren though, I know a nine year old who is in love with Chris ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)
Okay, thanks everyone. I can't rewrite now because I'm working on revising chapter two, but I'll fix the nitpicks.
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)
Okay, thanks. This helps a lot. :) Thanks for telling me about the confusion, I'll have to fix those up.
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)
Okay thanks everyone, especially the line-by-line. Avens: I just had a few comments on some of the points you made. 1. When you were commenting on the note, I couldn't ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: The Love Note
First off, thanks for the review. I just wanted to comment on some of the questions you asked. Why not just change “not doin’ out homework” to “not doin’ our ...
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Return to Milantis
Okay thanks, I'm editing it now, and still working on the next part.
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: I Dare You
Okay, I'll do that. The next chapter is almost done, and once it is I'll edit this and post them together. As for the comments, we need all the girls, ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: The Love Note (ch. 2: The Hospital)
Okay, thanks for everything. I'm working on chapter three now. When it's finished, I'm going to heavily edit the first two chapters, and post all three together.
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: The Revenge Part 1
Okay thanks for everything. I'm rewriting this as soon as I finish the third chapter of The Love Note, and this'll help. And by the way, I guess you can't ...
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: The Love Note
Okay thanks. Again, the third chapters almost done, and I'm working on revising these two. Sorry it's taking so long, I'm juggling a bunch of novels at once.
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: Return to Milantis
Okay, thanks. I edited all the typos. I'm horrible with that. I"m almost done with the next part, and I'll post it soon.
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: The Revenge Part 1
Okay, I'll think about that. Thanks. And yes, it is.
Jul 11, 2008
