User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Short Story » General, General Re: And I Love Death Too.

    The result of a bad fever. I should get sick more often. Anyways, any comments would help. Thanks. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Give me one good reason why

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Top Secret Cobra: Half-human (Extract 2)

    Top Secret Cobra: Half-Human -Extract 2- (Please comment on this-I need to know what people think of it! Thanks) Cobra was running. His shoes rang on the metal floor as ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shape shifters chapter one

    This is a story that is about a group of shape shifters. Everyone says this story is good but i know better so i'm asking the YWS for advice.Please critique ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Max Killer

    I'm here by request! This is a story that I decided to write inspired by me and a friend. We were talking about what we would name our child, when ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter Three : The Witches, The Gifts, And The Staffs

    Chapter Three The Witches, The Gifts, And The Staffs The Canaby sisters stood looking at the witches, and the witches looking at them. “Who are you?” asked one of the ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Love My Dirt; My Dirt Loves Me

    Who's to say that romance has to be between two humans? Pork wanted me to write this. Here you go. It's really late right now, and I can't find any ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Magic Carpet Ride - Chapter One {unfinished}

    Sorry I will try hard to finish things in future before posting. I know this is poor but I really needed to put it somewhere that wasn't my head >.< ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Magic Carpet Ride - Prologue{unfinished}

    This is the half finished prolouge to the first novel that have serious plans about finishing. I do have the second half of the prolouge, but it's really unpolished, pretty ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter Two : The Witch Hunter's Town

    Chapter Two The Witch Hunter’s Town The midnight air was cool and crisp as the Canaby sisters flew high above the clouds. They had been flying [s]silently[/s] for at least ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: {Edited version of untitled story, suggestions welcome}

    I Still don't think of it all that good, but I reposted it with editing. If you have any title ideas better than something like "Backyard", then please suggest them ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One : The Canaby Sisters

    Chapter one The Canaby sisters The witches Madeline, Rose, and Sarah Canaby formed a circle , rais[s]ing[/s] ed their right hands and began shouting their names . MADELINE ! A ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 3

    I've been struggling with this story, more than any other. It doesn't seem to come to me as easily as the others have. When you read it, does it feel ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    Just in case some of you miss the date, I'm giving you the heads up that this is going back into the past, BEFORE Gen was all set to die, ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Little Mermaid 1 1/2 ~ Chapter 1

    (This story begins after Ariel saves Prince Eric from the ship wreck. She is in her room in the palace in Atlantica. P.S. there's a lot of dialogue and it's ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beginning without an end

    Hmmm, okay, you said you couldn't think of how to continue? That depends on what type of story you want this to be. Romance? Horror? Adventure? If you want, PM ...

    Jun 23, 2008


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451