User avatar

Jadeite

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mentality of a dangerous mafia.

    Very nice poem. Much in-depth in it. Excellent job!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wildfire

    Very interesting poem. I enjoyed the read. I think its the most interesting poem I've read. Great job!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Non-believer

    Wow! That was a powerful poem. Well written and good choice of words! Great poem, I really enjoyed reading it. You have much talent.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: sensual narcotics

    I like how you expressed your feelings in the poem. Very well done!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: palestinian child

    That was a great poem. I really like how it was written and good word useage. Excellent work!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sand Duel - By Jadeite

    Thanks for pointing out the mistakes. I've read that many times and never saw those. I have dyslexia, and I see certain words diferently then most people who don't have ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Redemption

    Excellent work! I really liked this fan fiction. I'm very impressed. Well done!

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Star Wars: Rogue Knight

    Very interesting fan fiction story. Well done!

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Please don't leave

    Very nice short story. Well done!

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Child, Child

    That was an amazing poem. Very well written and much passion in it. Nicely done! -Jade

    Apr 13, 2008


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy