User avatar

JadeBunny

JadeBunny

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Magik: Search for the Tome (Prologue & Chapter 1)

    This is a really good prologue! There were some grammatical errors, like “But perhaps one day in the future, one of you, will be able to find it. Any more ...

    Dec 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Avery Trent - Chapter 2 (Jason Volks)

    You double posted. Also, that's the first thing I think of when I hear the name Jason, probably because I'm writing a book based on Jason and the Argonauts.

    Dec 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Avery Trent - Chapter 2 (Jason Volks)

    Jason? As in Jason and the Argonauts?

    Dec 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Guardians of Lyran: Prologue

    The "accumulate" part. I thought you might have picked the wrong synonym from a thesaurus.

    Dec 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Guardians of Lyran: Prologue

    I think the wording confused me.

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Guardians of Lyran: Prologue

    They found the sword? I thought they created the sword together.

    Dec 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Fire and Wind Prologue-Chapter 3

    You misspelled "Prologue" and there are some confusing sentences. For example, These were rare and dangerous gifts that one should have the responsibility to control one of the four main ...

    Nov 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadowsong: Chapter 1.1

    About that light=good and dark=evil thing: I know it starts out that way, but the whole point of the story is that it isn't true. Really? Well, that's certainly unique. ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Olives and Doves

    I like this poem a lot! The message is beautiful, and the rhythm flows well. I also liked how you said your dream might come true one day. Overall, a ...

    Nov 25, 2016


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah