User avatar

JackBauerHasABaldSpot

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Beautifully Evil #1

    Nice title, I get it, and I'm sure others will too, but...there are pests in here I have to voice. When you wrote "typical school..." try not to use that ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Uberhero - Ch1

    Very not bad. A mix of Bourne, Back to the Future, and Heroes. Very nice. Not exactly the most simple to combine, but I still dig it. However, the character ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Oh, FINALLY! I thought no one had posted about Harry, and I was just so shocked! Then I found it! I know this is months old and everything, but everyone ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Although I have to say Meyer gives the goods, I wouldn't go so far to add that these books are the best . They're...the pop revelation of the year, and ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Love That Could Never Be

    It's as you said: not very creative. If you have any intention of being a really good writer, creativity is certainly a good place to start. The only time this ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Goodbye to Whats Perfect

    I've never watched a soap opera before (personally, I'm more into the destruction of relationships in completely comical situations), but this seems like the ultimate soap opera times ten. The ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: SUPER BOY: CHAPTER TWO

    My favorite PIC, I hope I don't go too easy or too hard! First, spelling is a given. I'm a grammar nut probably damaged from some profoundly tough teacher (as ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Excuse Me, the Word is 'Unique'

    I really do love the style used right here. However, with the descriptions, you might want to tighten a few screws. Like when describing the 'shades' of Madame Vivian, I ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The dusty road

    It's not written with error (okay, much error) except for what the previous have said about description, but it seems a tad bit...quick. Even if a girl's vulnerable, the type ...

    Mar 9, 2007


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter