User avatar

JFW1415

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster

    Hello! The numbers next to the highlighted correspond with the numbered comments. Extra: I forgot to tell you that I think you should combine the mother's speech a bit. The ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Friends and foes [Edited from "Making Friends"]

    Same as always. :P

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Settling in

    Hello! :P Yet another review. Same format with the numbers; you know the drill.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Change of place

    Yet another critique, as asked for. :P

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elena Maionsa [Prologue]

    A review, as promised. :P By the way, it is page one and two in the first column, and three and four in the second. Also (I think I left ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Seize The Day- Chapter One: Thoughts

    Don't revise yet! Another review on the way... :P Well, nit-picky up top, overall below. The numbers next to the highlighted correspond with the numbered comments. Also, it goes one ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: One to Midnight chapter 3

    EDIT: Eh, sorry, I forgot to add the numbers. The comments part, where it says [0] goes in order. The first one that says that is number one, the second ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: One to Midnight Chapter Two

    I'm baaaack! :P

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: One to Midnight

    Hello! Nit-picky part first, and then overall comments below. The numbers that follow highlighted text correspond with the numbered comments.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Enough

    Eh, my review's kind of long...sorry! By the way, if they show up side by side like I'm trying to get them to (so I don't take up TOO much ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It was the perfect day...

    EDIT: Just realized that the numbers came out. :( Just count the highlighted parts; the first one is one, the second is two, etc. Sorry!

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Café

    All right, this is the first time I'm critiquing with pictures, so let me know if this works! (It saves SO much time...) EDIT: Just realized that the numbers came ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Premonition

    Hello! Nit-pick to follow, overall below. I’m dying, I think . At last, I am dying. Where’s the curtain? When will the dullness of this world fold back, and when ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Why?

    Hello. :P Nit-picks first, overall below. A customer. I’d put ‘new’ in between. The man is rough, strong, his fingernails filthy, his eyes like stone, or iron. I also think ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Kidnapped C1 : Goodbye boring life, hello horror flick

    Hello! Here comes a nit-picky review! :P Even wrapped up in sheets, which I was , the confusion in the getaway driver's voice was obvious. I’d ditch this, and get ...

    Mar 13, 2008


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin