-
Re: Breathing
Wow.. I'm so jealous of your talent right now! PM me if/when you post more? I'd love to read more of your work
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chaper Five No no romeo
Aww no more? At least, I can't seem to find it.. hm.... I love it so far, though :D
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Premonition
Oh, last thing-- [quote] Long icy string things[quote] that just stuck out at me like a sore thumb, maybe 'tendrils of wind' or something?
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Azaleas for Susie
Wow..... *hearty sniff* that was beautiful!
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: I Can't Be Rid of You
Great! I can see this just a voice, without any instruments, maybe a guitar? I liked it a lot!
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Nightfall
thanks so much for the comments! I'm trying to think of another idea for something like this, but nothing comes to mind :'( I won't force it though lol
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Café
Thanks a lot got the crits, etc! I'm not sure if I will continue this i'm working on my writers block, and plus I don't have the patience for more... ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: All Eyes On Us [Edited on 3/18/08]
Oh. my. goodness! I LOVED THAT!!!!!!! more? :D (the bag is talking)
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Nothing's Fair in Teen Love and War (chapter 3)
Yeah, I know what you guys mean about it, but still, regardless of age, this was A-Mazinggg!!! Great job, and I, too am addicted to this :D
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Twenty
AAH! i loved that! :D
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: The Irish Ballad
I think that this was really cute, and if you develop it more it won't be cute, it will be AWESOME! :D
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: Café
I'm glad that you guys liked it so much :D it was mostly to get past my amazingly resistant writers block :roll: hopefully the end is near :smt026 haha I'm ...
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: When Death Kissed the Moon
I have no issues with this piece, which says a lot as I am a "grammar Nazi" However, i thought that this was delightful!If you could PM me when you ...
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4
I love that book! by Stephenie Meyer, there are also sequels: New Moon and Eclipse :D (this is off the top of my head, i think it's right, though...)
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: Trapped
This story is , and your grammar is now practically impeccable, which makes it all the more enjoyable! good job, and I hope to see more!
Mar 7, 2008
