User avatar

Izzy

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Memory of you

    I really liked this poem. Like you said, it is pretty raw, but in a way that's good, it's just bare emotion. However a bit of fine tuning may improve ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Counting Pennies

    I agree with the above comment, I think a bit of imagery would really improve this poem. Like instead of saying things straight think of other ways to make it ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Ice Sculpture

    I really liked this poem, I think it creates a really vivid picture in the readers mind and I especially loved the second last stanza. I do agree with Hibiscus ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: simple harmonic motion

    I don't have any criticisms I thought it was great. I loved the way the whole poem seemed to flow like one continuous line, and the images were great. The ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: More than Flower

    Hey, I agree with Cresent in that there could be more detail and depth, but even as a poem on its own it's pretty good. There is one line though, ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    I really like the idea of this poem, I like the images that you used like the "flowers dancing gracefully". My only criticism is that some of the lines don't ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Real-Life Young Love

    I think it's really good.You'd never know we were basically the same age and grew up together because I don't know what half of those words mean! I think that ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lonely

    I like the first and second stanzas a lot. They conjured up a lot of different images for me and had catchy rhythms. However, I felt slightly let down when ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Eraser Shavings

    There are certain parts of this poem that I really do enjoy. For example, "scars don't erase", only 3 words but they hold a lot of meaning. The poem was ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thursdays

    It didn't really flow very well for a the moment it sounds more like a story.A good story doesn't really look that good.It's all in a kind of big lump.(sorry ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Libra

    While I feel that maybe the overall presentation was rather too dramatic for my taste, I appreciate the use of the adjectives. It needs a little tweaking here and there ...

    Dec 31, 2006


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas