User avatar

IntelligentQuill

IntelligentQuill

  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: I am No Hero

    I really like this poem. It gave me a heroic outlook and the feeling of love 'somewhere'. I'm not sure where I go that from. The stanzas flowed together nicely. ...

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Literature Re: The Feline in the Meadow (Revised and Remastered)

    Thanks for the advice! I took a look at the story again and gave it a small buff.

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Literature Re: The Feline in the Meadow (Revised and Remastered)

    Thanks for the feedback! I think I might remaster this.

    Jun 15, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: My cat, Choobee

    Thanks for the review Lee! I meant for 'sleep' to be 'asleep', I literately saw it as I posted it on here and I'm like, "I'm sure someone will notice. ...

    Jun 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Island of Nigh

    Really good for someone of your age. Reading this reminds me of pirate adventures or a grand love story.

    Jun 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A City Alone

    I just started reading this and I have to say, nice start to the story.

    Jun 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Legend Of The Lunar Stone

    Yea I didn't put too much thought into the writing. It's sort of like an idea I could use later on. I also didn't know about spelling check and stuff. ...

    Aug 3, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero