User avatar

Insomnia

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Grandfather's Bicycles

    Hey, Clever. Sorry it took me a little while. I was distracted. I'll do this for you before I have to go. :) To start, the niceties: I like it. ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: ForEver, ForNever, ForAlways (Prologue)

    Hey, Lily. You wanted the faster one, and so here it is. ;) It's an interesting piece, and I want to read more. I haven't gotten too much of an ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Witch - CH3 and CH4

    Hey, Wic. I see that you've had quite a few in-depth reviews already, so I'm going to focus on characterisation and dialogue. In the beginning, your narrator almost comes across ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Witch

    Hi, Wic. Found your post in my Will Review for Food thread, so here I am. This is an interesting start to a novel, and I will review the next ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My First and Final Escape

    Hey, Lily. Sorry it took me so long to get around to this. I see it only got a couple of critiques, though, so I hope you won't mind a ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bailey, one.

    Hey, Luc. This is a great start to the story. I really love the subtle things you've done to characterise Bailey. It helps the reader get into it and see ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: First Kiss, edit

    Hey! I've just checked my Will Review For Food thread for the first time this year. It's probably a bit late for you to use this review for any good, ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love

    Hey. :) I'm here to do your review. I'm not reading over the other recent ones, in case they bias me, so please excuse me if I repeat things. The ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Hey, pop. :) I thought I'd come and give this a critique, because no one's found it yet. They'll be here soon, I expect. For now, I'll have a look ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Ghost Writer [Chapter one, part two]

    Hey, Heather. :) I thought I'd get your crit done tonight. I'll get straight into it, and give my general impressions later. Chocolate used to seem much too expensive and ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note prologue and ch. 1 (Heavily edited)

    Hey, Jamie. This is one of the most enoyable things I've read on here in a while. You had good dialogue, some interesting characters with complex relationships, and the beginnings ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: .

    Hey, Brad. This was pretty perfect in terms of the story. I struggled to find anything negative to comment on. I do have a nit-pick or two, though. it would ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Ram

    xD Well, I've just gotten on and seen your piece on the front page. I was going to PM you and comment, but I guess I'll look through it here ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Other Man (part one)

    Hey. Thanks for posting in my thread. :) Here's your critique. I may have to post a little of it and come back to finish it tomorrow, as I don't ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: the man with the touch of death

    Hey. We haven't met before, I don't think. :) This was an interesting piece. It was a bit short for me to get any impressions. It could use a lot ...

    Dec 13, 2008


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb