User avatar

Inlovewithwriting

  • Script » Romantic, Realistic Re: Learning To Breathe Scene 1

    Okay this is a good short story But it could be better When writing you don't want to keep using the same words over and over again. "As another soft ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bullying

    I loved this poem, it's really good. Keep writing like this and your work will go far. I could personally relate, mainly because I'm a victim of bullying. This poem ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Art » General, General Re: Let it Bleed

    Wow! This was really good. I found it heart breaking and sweet. Okay so I probably should go in and make comments on the mistakes But there was none, so ...

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I am all but able to live.

    This was a well written poem. There weren't any grammatical errors So that's totally awesome The narrator clearly gets their point across. I didn't catch in rambling You don't want ...

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Something about it

    Okay I won't be long I compete and share stories a lot, and the guy who helps always tells me Not to use the same words too many times. It ...

    Feb 18, 2014


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm