User avatar

InfiniteSnowfall

Snowie's Profile

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Saiyan and the Avatar

    You could say it somehow like that (the second option), but maybe differently because it does sound a little awkward. Or, you could do this: "Guys...!" And of course, italicizing ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Those Three Kings - Chapter Three

    Thanks for clearing everything up! :)

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Dimensional Cracks ~ Part 1

    No problem! :)

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Those Three Kings - Chapter One

    I don't think it's that confusing! I'm excited to find out more about the characters and what will happen from here on. Also, I feel like all fantasy stories can ...

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Those Three Kings - Prologue

    Haha, your welcome! I know the feeling :) Have a great day also! (Not sure how to make that less awkward sounding :/ haha)

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Surviving New York

    Thanks so much for the review! I'm so glad you liked it. It was really fun to write, so maybe I will explore her story a little more later. Also, ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Surviving New York

    I'll play around with it :)

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    I understand :) If you ever do though, let me know!

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Surviving New York

    Oh, I see what you're saying. Yeah, I was unsure about that part. I thought about breaking it up, but I just left it. Ooh I love those adjectives. Thanks ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Surviving New York

    Thanks for the review! Do you have any suggestions as to how I could make the beginning less overwhelming? Since this is for school, my teacher told us to be ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Surviving New York

    Thank you! I'll be sure to change that :)

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Pack - Chapter Two - Kaat

    No problem! I just searched it up on Google real quick haha.

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Body Has Failed Me

    Thanks for the review! Blackwood also mentioned the flow of the words. I do know that it needs fixing. The thing is, I don't really know how to fix it. ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Body Has Failed Me

    Thanks for the review, Amethyst! I'll be sure to go in and edit those two mistakes later.

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Dying Embers

    Yeah, I know it is the first chapter... It's just there was a lot of information thrown in the readers' face at once. I'll be sure to check out the ...

    Sep 29, 2013


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot