User avatar

ImABookPerson

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You decide (:

    Hey Remember me ! Book here, well to answer your question, I think you should continue with this story ! ^ ^ It might be a little cliche, but so ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Blood Stains (From my novel)

    Gheala! I'm so sorry for my late review, the thing slipped my mind >.> . So so sorry. So here I am, to review this awesome story ^ ^. Since ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Uninvited Guest

    Hey Book here :D Just wanted to tell you, I'm not usually a big fan of death stories like this, but this is quite interesting :O I can see your ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Only time-Chapter one

    Hey, Book here to review this chapter ;) Since the users have already pointed out the nitpicks, I'll just give my opinion then. Well, first of all, this story seems ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The book (edited)

    Hey, I couldn't find any nitpicks so that's good :D First of all, this is an amazing story! I repeat, it's amazing! You can write romance stories better than I ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bad girl, good liar~4

    Hello Wicked! Booky here to review ! ^^ Okay, have I ever told you that I love your work (as in your stories) I couldn't find anything wrong with it, ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Breathe (Contest Entry) -Empty-

    Hello Anger! 8D Like I said to you, I didn't find anything wrong with it. I actually liked it very much :D It was different, and I never read a ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mystery Man

    Hey, Book here. I find this story to be okay, quite interesting. I couldn't find any nitpicks, so that's good :D But other than that, is was just okay, you ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: She's such a Drama Queen chapter 5

    Hey, It's me again :D Again, I loved it, I think the novel is just a great idea. But this time I found one nitpick “Michelle, you are in the ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: She's such a Drama Queen chapter 4

    Hey! Book here ;) I loved this novel! Such a great idea, I can't wait for the next chapter :p I'll wonder what will happen next.... Anyway, this is good, ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: How to Seduce Money [1]

    Pink! I loved it :3 But I'm guessing you stopped this novel to? D= But seriously though, I loved it :D It was different, and your right about what you ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My so called normal life

    Hello there :D Book here and I'm going to review this story :3 Just to warn you, I don't usually like to critic people's story :S But I think this ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Six Years

    Hello! Book here, and I'm going to review this story :D I absolutely loved it! The plot was great, but the emotion was a little off from your main character, ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    Hello Jash! I'm here on a mission! that is to review this story :D First of all, I got to agree with Yuri and Skins :D But your chapter was ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter One of An Unknown Name

    I absolutely loved It! :D I loved the idea, i loved the characters. But the guy was a little over the top ,i think xD Anyway, i can't wait for ...

    Oct 20, 2010


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy