User avatar

IdaCupatti

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Do You Remember?

    This was really good ^^ You just keep changing from the past and the present, that's all. I would like to learn more about their past, and maybe just a ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Falling Apart /Chapter 1/ (Official)

    Hellooooo XD ! It was... okay ! ^^ I just think that he said he loved her, a bit too early. Otherwise its cheesy. I think you should try to ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: On saying good-bye

    It was really short. I would've liked to hear what had happened before this "scene". But I guess that's the good thing about not knowing their past. It makes the ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love and hurt

    Hellooo XD ! I think this was really great for a short story. You have got a lot of [u]good[/u] things in it. I mean, you have a lot of ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Please don't leave

    It was really cute, but a bit short :] You should try to fill it all out, if you know what i mean ^^ Try to explain more of his ...

    Nov 25, 2009


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore