Random avatar

IanFlores

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Regret

    Sort of cubist in a way. Perhaps akin to a young Virginia Woolf. It certainly does capture the ubiquity of regret while it is being felt. It would certainly be ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We Are Alone-Edit #1!

    It'd good, it has good visuals and good flow and really nice meaning could really relate to it and i find those are the best ( sorry for sounding redundant ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Better Than You

    Even though it was put in the wrong section I'm glad you did it! Keep on writing!

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Superman

    Very sweet i thought the only real part that i didn't like was "Blue-green eyes the size of stones" just the stones is'nt all that descriptive. Good job though! Keep ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    hahaha very nice and thought out. 36. Burn something. Something big. That's defiantly my favorite ( not that I'm some crazy arsonist). You're very ambitious and I hope you get ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    Very good imagery and rhyming. Perhaps we should not talk like this, Tongues so laced with candid wish; Or look into each other eyes, And reading there such sweet demise. ...

    Jan 25, 2011


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus