User avatar

IamTraunt

Welcome to... The Civil War.

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Truant: Chapter Five

    Thank you, Thewriter13, its lovely to hear from you! I can see a new perspective of things with an extra reviewer! Actually, I changed 'That soft little girl, who was ...

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Truant: Chapter Five

    Of course! You know me ;-) eagerly anticipating reviews!

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chapter 1

    No problem! I'll review chapter two if you like ;) I also write on my phone so its strange that it won't let you :-\ maybe because its a different ...

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Truant: Chapter Five

    Oh, yeah! And forgot to put that you'll find out more about Glitch soon ;-) *coughs* foreshadowing. *clears throat* Ahem.

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Truant: Chapter Five

    Oh, Thereseeeee! I love your reviews! Your such an amazing reviewer - no wonder everyone wanted a review from you. My secret is... I'm a 'panster', a term used when ...

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Cottage

    No problem ;-) Anytime!

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Elephant in the Room - Edit

    Why thank you, m'dear. *bows also*

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 12: Unfinished Sentences

    Oh no. Oh no. That does not sound good! But it sounds so amazing at same time! O.o Emma! Can't wait! And welcome!

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 10: The King, The Queen, and...Juno!?

    Oh! Right, I did look it up but couldn't find the meaning. Thank you for teaching me a new word! I'll use that in my English (to see if Miss ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 10: The King, The Queen, and...Juno!?

    Oh! Right, I did look it up but couldn't find the meaning. Thank you for teaching me a new word! I'll use that in my English (to see if Miss ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 10

    *Takes Golden star thankfully and pins it on chest* Your welcome! Anytime my good friend ;-)

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 8

    I understand now! :-) Keep going! You've got the making of greatness!

    Jun 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Dawn of the Daughter of God- Part Two (REWRITE)

    Well, I'm sure that your parents are proud of you for taking such a keen interest in history (and being such a great author!) And no problem :-) Anytime, Therese!

    Jun 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter Nine: Adrian Kingston and Frey's Fatal Failure

    No problem! Anytime, your highness! :-D *curtsies*

    Jun 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 5

    Aw :') That brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for that - I will review the next chapter!! You're definitely one of my favourite people to review for. I'm ...

    Jun 4, 2014


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl