User avatar

IamArt

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Can't Explain

    Thank you so much for another great review! It's amazing how many grammar things you can miss, so thank you for pointing them out to me. Wish there was a ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Night and Day

    Thank you, the "thee" was a total typing mistake, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. I've been a little concerned with this one cause I've heard some people ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Low Hung Sky

    I wish I had more time right now to give a proper review, but I had to take a few seconds to let you know that I loved this!

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: On Seeing Bright Star

    I like the way you used your words here, I wonder though what is it that the speaker is longing for. That's about the only thing I can think of.

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: How to Live

    I am a fan of this poem alot, I think it is thought-provoking and meaningful, I only wish it were a tad bit longer, but some of the best poems ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Live Dream Live

    Thank you guys so much, I will be sure to check that next time; I was typing it so quickly when I thought of it, in second-hand and forgot to ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: deleated

    very nice piece, i like the repetition of "hear me" throughout the song, i could see this being a very heartfelt song reaching out for help, i can really feel ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Out of this World

    Thank you so much, I agree, it would make more sense to drop the "if". Thanks!

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Who you are

    the 1st verse and chorus seems alright; i like that message, but the rest is kind of confusing. I don't think it really says everything that you probably felt when ...

    Nov 23, 2007


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind