User avatar

IHI

IHI

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The End is Coming

    Ya, no problem! I like the new way you described the ocean btw :)

    Jan 26, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fly Away

    I think SalmanK meant was not to make it longer but to use words with more meaning behind them, you know words that might move the reader. (Can't do that ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Going Insane, or Not

    Thanks for your reply. I like to write short poems so that was purposeful and it was also meant to be a little disturbing. So thanks for not trying to ...

    May 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Going Insane, or Not

    Thanks for the help! :D

    May 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Locked Away

    Ugh it posted that 3 times. And the info is wrong :(

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Locked Away

    Thanks for the review! But ive been a member for a year next month.(I don't know why it says that ive just joined.....)

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Locked Away

    Thanks for the review! But ive been a member for a year next month.(I don't know why it says that ive just joined.....)

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Locked Away

    Thanks for the review! But ive been a member for a year next month.(I don't know why it says that ive just joined.....)

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Darkness

    I think my poem was a good first try at writing a poem to be put on the web.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: "The First"

    This is the only poem that I have gotten positive comments about. It made me cry happy tears to see your comments. :)

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: woman

    So much meaning and truth in such a short description. That is what I call talent. Bravo.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Henry

    The way you just wrote that and the way you got in touch with your emotions was exactly the way i wish to be able to some day. So in ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Maggi

    sorry the button got a bit funky.

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Maggi

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 9/11

    I miss spelled person as perso

    Sep 21, 2011


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch