User avatar

Honora

Honora

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Heart

    Hey EverLight! So I’m not going to be able to give you any advice or anything because I know nothing about poetry but I’ll give you my thoughts on it! ...

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: The Fire Requiem, Chapter 1-Blood & Scars

    Hello there EverLight! I am here, as promised and am quite pleased with your work. My usually style of a review is to tell you what I see that could ...

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 17

    Hey Cecy! It’s been awhile, I know and I’m sorry for that! Well, you know how this goes so I’m just gonna get to it! Why did Father need to ...

    Jul 25, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Warrior and The God : Chapter 2. Dash

    Hey there Proc!! your new nickname btw! I am here for another review as promised. :) So I spotted a few typos but they aren’t anything huge so I just ...

    Jul 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Unlucky 13 - Chapter 3

    Hey there Lib! I’m going to try get one chapter done a day until I’m all caught up…hopefully this goes as planned. Well, you know how this goes so let’s ...

    Jul 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Wrong Era Chapter 1: The Beginning of an End.

    Hey there! I am here for just a quick review! My usual way of reviewing is that I will tell you what I found that I didn’t like and then ...

    Jul 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: Unlucky 13 - Chapter 2

    Hey Lib! I’m just gonna jump right into it! I nodded. Then shook my head. Then nodded again. Then changed my mind and shook my head. He glared at me. ...

    Jul 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Warrior and The God : Chapter 1. Flames

    . Hey there! I am here for the review I promised! :) I will start off by saying that if I ever nitpick stuff in your writing, I don’t mean ...

    Jul 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Servant of the White Sun - Chapter 6 - Paying Court

    Hey there pap! I’m here for a review! I also apologize that I didn’t write up on this beforehand. I just got carried away with the work of reality! ;) ...

    Jun 27, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 16

    Alright, I'm here! I told you I'd be back! It's been a bit longer than I would have liked but oh well. Time for the review! ‘I carefully took his ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Unlucky 13 - Chapter 1

    Hey Lib! I saw this hit the spotlight so I thought I'd give it a look! It's pretty good! I'm just gonna jump right into the review and tell you ...

    Jun 19, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Servant of the White Sun - Chapter 5 - The Whitestar Household

    Hey Pap! I'm here for a review! :D This one was shorter than the others but was just as well written. I found a couple things, however, so I'll point ...

    Jun 19, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 15

    I’m back…again! I really hope these help you! I’m just gonna jump right into it! :) *cough**cough* you started with ‘The next morning’ again ;) ‘I had dressed in clean ...

    Jun 19, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 14

    I’m back again for another review! I hope you don’t get bored with them! ;) Before I get on to the nitty gritty of this review, I just want to ...

    Jun 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 13

    I told you I’d be back soon! I’m just going to review only your stuff until I get it finished. I’ve been slacking! ;) This review will be shorter than ...

    Jun 13, 2019


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford