User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: Mr. Lovely

    Hey! Thanks for the tag- but what's it for? Are you looking for feedback on your poem?

    Aug 26, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: daily struggles

    Awesome! c:

    Aug 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Bitter Oracle - Chapter 5 - Cold Tea Kind of Girl

    Ah I see! Well, in the event of having dialogue with two genders- yeah names are useful- like replace "she" with "Bitter" or "Brownie". Yeah I was a little confused ...

    May 18, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Night Whispers

    Oh, I'm glad! ^_^

    Apr 24, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Black Scale (a snippet of Ch. 1)

    Thank you! C: Glad you enjoyed it!

    Apr 15, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: we woke up the long way [edited]

    I'm glad that was helpful! C:

    Mar 4, 2018
  • Other » General, General Re: for Hatt

    Okay, but you didn't explain what was hard to read.

    Feb 16, 2018
  • Other » General, General Re: for Hatt

    Hello LizEmo, and thank you for stopping by to comment on my work. Though this work I wrote two years ago and am not planning on editing it. There are ...

    Feb 15, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Wrong Era: Chapter 6

    Okay dokey! Glad I could help! c:

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Wrong Era: Chapter 6

    Hey! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Your similes seem a lot better! The kids and their excitement seem a lot more believable- though you mention that ...

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Spy

    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Keep up the awesome reviewing! C:

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Defective Guardian

    Thanks! c: I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm not sure I know what It's a Wonderful Life is, but I think I've heard of it maybe. Yeah I wanted Eleanor ...

    Jan 21, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Defective Guardian

    Thanks Radrook! I am religious aswell, however the angel wasn't intended to necessarily be assigned by the creator- I mentioned "they" assigned him. I see your point buuuuut also if ...

    Jan 21, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Defective Guardian

    Thank you! c: It was rushed. I've been struggling to write it for a month and a week and I just finally sat down and got it done.

    Jan 18, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Fairy Lights

    You're welcome, Mari! And thanks for the confidence boost; sometimes I feel like I'm being too harsh lately with my wording! And yes I love that article! It may not ...

    Dec 21, 2017


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi