User avatar

Hawkie

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Soul Cried for Sun - Prologue

    Hello there! So, I really like this piece. It's a bit short, but very intense and descriptive at the same time. Their hiding place was wet. This is a great ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chronicles of Rein (place holder title)

    Wolfieeeeee! So happy to see this up, finally! Good Wolfie! *pats* So. Your review. i. Nit-picks Lyra didn’t know where she was, but it looked like a castle. Someone was ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Sanctuary

    Hi, it's Hawkie. I'll be your reviewer today. Okay . . . this piece. I'm sorry to say I didn't care for it much, the way it is now. It ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Monster

    Hey, it's Hawkie, and I'll be your reviewer today. First of all, welcome to YWS! Second of all, your review. He was a sweet young boy Just turned seven Killed ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Secrets

    Hi, Hawkie here. Like the above review says, this is too short and unclear. It's okay for short stories, especially short stories of this caliber, to have much less backstory ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Part one - Tegan.

    Hi, welcome to YWS! I'm honored to be your first reviewer. You have some cool ideas here. I like stories about animals, they make me feel happy inside. The way ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: deleated

    Hi! ^^ Nice song. I'm Hawkie and I'll be reviewing it for you! ^^ First of all: the title. You need to know that "breath" is a noun. "Breathe" is ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Break the bolts

    Hi! I liked your song; it's pretty cool! ^^ A few things, however: Every day in the street there is a fuss, For some reason I don't like the word ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Comparing Ocean and Land

    Hey, this is pretty cool. Short and to the point. One thing I don't get is the "waterless" in the fourth line. I like how you ease gradually from sea ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Deep Wounds [Chapter 1]

    Hey there. I'm Hawkie, and I'll be reviewing you today. i. Nit-picks I stand for a moment in the aisle and can feel everyone’s eyes on the black patch over ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mom's Photography

    . . . wow. That was beautiful! I can't really think of much to critique. Seriously. I'm almost at a loss for words. Not completely, though! ;) One thing I ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Granddad Dying

    Hi Stripes! I'm Hawkie and I'll be reviewing you today. Why is your poem called "Granddad Dying?" There's nothing about a granddad in it, or death. Just a spider on ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Luna

    Hi, I'm Hawkie and I'll be your reviewer today. ^^ i. Nit-picks but they wouldn’t open under all of my strength. "Under" sounds awkward. I'd rephrase it as "they wouldn't ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Soul Sister Blues Remix, review ASAP, (English Class!)

    Hi Skittles, welcome to YWS! :mrgreen: I'm Hawkie, and I'm glad to be your reviewer today. If I'm harsh, don't take it personally. i. Nit-picks purpled seedless grapes. Purpled? Purple ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Poltergeist, Natalie Creed

    Hi. ^^ I'm Hawkie and I'll be your reviewer today. My past reviews have been a bit harsh, so if I seem like that at all, it's nothing personal. It's ...

    Sep 17, 2009


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues