-
Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]
I'm not sure they use the word "fit" in America the same way we do, and I've never heard a non-us person say "fine" cool words though- thanks
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]
~update~ We walked to the coffee house, talking about music and stuff. She was a drummer- only for the past couple of months, but she was enjoying it. We walked ...
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]
thanks guys! lol the british sk8er is pretty different to the us one... either that or i know muchachos posers in america, are airwalks sk8er?
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)
4/4, I'm thinking, but I need to revise the tune.. and the lyrics... this needs work
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]
Wow- thanks! I totally get the punctuation thing- I'll change it. One thing; Sarah, you said "This is huge." What do ya mean?
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]
thanks! I'll take the "cute" out of there, and put in "hot" or something. I'm writing about the date just now- i'll keep you posted
May 30, 2005 -
Re: Hope In Love (I Want You To Stay)
It didn't really blow my mind, but it was okay. Not really personal though.
May 29, 2005 -
Re: The Cultin Crew
Emma, Scottish slang is really hard for other people to understand, because, frankly, it's hard to see the origins. I mean, how the hell did we get the word "greet" ...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: love.the lover and the beloved
I agree, it's a good poem, but it isn't as good as a song.
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Paper Sack Kingdom
It's really cool- amazing lyrics, and really different to what's on mtv these days
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Something not working for my life
Something not working for my life I think this wou;d be better as "sxomething's not working in my life"; to me personally it reads better.
May 29, 2005 -
Re: hand in hand - a graduation song
It's nice, the lyrics are cool and i'm sure you'll have a rockin tune.
May 29, 2005 -
Re: In the corner
Yeah, it's okay. Doesn't seem very personal though.
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Harmless
It's pretty cool- i can't wait til you guys get some songs up online.
May 29, 2005 -
Re: 1000 Words (Last song that is not mine)
I agree with Chevy =D>
May 29, 2005
