User avatar

HHemayed

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 2

    Terrific! Very good! The idea is one of the best. It makes us realize our mistakes and see the world like it really is. The rhyming went pretty well. I ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 6

    Hi! I've read both poems - the first version and the improved one. I think both are great. I love the way you think and wonder how life moves around ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Ghost I Hear

    This is awesome! It is so good, just needs a little fixing. The Ghost I Hear Thus one fine evening, As I lay snuggled in bed, A loud noise came ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Reality

    Wow! I think this is the best poem I've read in my life. It's true, I believe you're very talented. Do use it in the sake of good. I was ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mermaids

    Hello there! I think your poem is really nice. It's a common thought, but not many wright it, I guess.It's not like I have enough time to read. What I ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Logical Love

    I love it very much.Well,I don't know what to say.Honestly,the title's what attracted me and when I did read it,I believed it was perfect.:) I don't think it needs to ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: lonely

    I think it's good.:)Ok,look.The meaning's great and it happens to be the way I sometimes feel. It's really good,but needs some fixing and final touches. The people before already said ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: here i am

    Really good,I love it,that's how I feel now.:)I think it's pretty good,it doesn't need many changes. nito > into I love the beginning: here i am :Dkeep up the good ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Memories

    You threw me down All I can do is frown You were such a heavy burden Now my heart is broken Our friendship shattered Lives have been altered Tears fall ...

    Feb 9, 2011


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun