User avatar

GreyMatter

GreyMatter

  • Poetry » General, General Re: To, The River

    Thanks a lot, Bhavya!

    Mar 6, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To, The River

    Thank You Tawsif. I'm so glad you liked it.

    Mar 6, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To, The River

    Thank you. I will definitely consider your suggestions.

    Mar 3, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To, The River

    Thanks Horisun! I'm glad you liked it.

    Mar 2, 2020
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: fool's wish

    Just WOW...

    May 9, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dawn of Light

    Thank you for your feedback. Both of your interpretations are apt. You understood my poem really well.

    Apr 23, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dawn of Light

    Thank you Alex! I'm glad you liked it.

    Apr 23, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dawn of Light

    Thank you Avery for your review. I couldn't space out stanzas as well. Once I made the font italics, I could do. Strange but it worked! Now that you pointed ...

    Apr 23, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dawn of Light

    Thank you! Actually, exams just brought it out, there was so much more. I can't possibly fit it all in the description though!

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dawn of Light

    Thank You, Bell %uD83D%uDE0A

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dawn of Light

    Thank You! Yes, the repetition of words is intentional. This is actually not the first poem that I have published on YWS. Like the other two poems, I have omitted ...

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dawn of Light

    Hello reader! I am looking for constructive criticism. I would also like to know if I could convey my thoughts to you. How do you feel about 'Dawn of Light' ...

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The End

    Please point out the grammar mistakes, apart from any that you see in the dialogues.

    Feb 3, 2019
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The End

    Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad that you liked it. The title is a work in progress.

    Feb 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Mother's Judgement

    Nice. First impression is good. I'll review it soon.

    Jan 29, 2019


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein