User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: It Is Incredible

    Thanks for the review, and you're welcome. It annoys me as well.

    Jan 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: God Bless the Broken Rose

    lol I love Doctor Who. Thanks!

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: How to be a Spy

    I loved this. bravo!!!! This was so adorable!

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: God Bless the Broken Rose

    Awwwww thank you!

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: God Bless the Broken Rose

    yes it is on purpose because the Rose is the main character, I'm personifying it. Thank you for the review!

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: God Bless the Broken Rose

    Thanks! :)

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Questions of Healing - A Haiku.

    Yeah, absolutely :)

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Questions of Healing - A Haiku.

    Crap! Sorry my computer malfunctioned and posted this twice for some reason. I didn't spam intentionally, sorry!

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: It Is Incredible

    Aw thanks :)

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: It Is Incredible

    Thanks a lot for your advice and kind words :)

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Cuts

    lol umm... not cool to do. but yeah, I guess.

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Cuts

    yeah it is a personal experience. I tried to put a twist in it by making it a metaphor. The narrator (cough cough, me) doesn't physically cut herself, she (I) ...

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Cuts

    Thanks but no thanks. This is actually a reflection of an experience that happens regularly. There's no "trying" to be thoughtful here. The topic is supposed to be depressing, and ...

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Cuts

    Yeah it was about cutting figuratively. I'm happy you were able to connect. I'm sorry I nearly made you cry :/ Thanks for the review

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Cuts

    I would love the double meaning behind the poem... except I have to live it. I'm glad I could make you feel.

    Jan 3, 2014


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green