User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Golden Wattle Trees

    Hey Nicole! Gravity here to review your poem on this lovely review day! I am reviewing on a brand new computer with an unfamiliar keyboard, so I apologize in advance ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The True Windows to the Soul

    Hey niteowl, Gravity here for a review on this lovely review day! I am on a brand new computer with a brand new keyboard, so please excuse any typos :) ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Lyrical Re: A Box of Shattered Glass

    Hey there, Gravity here for a review! Okay, so, this was a deep piece of prose because you are covering topics that are, sadly, becoming more and more relevant: drugs ...

    Jul 12, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Two?

    Hey, Gravity here for a review :) Okay, so let me begin by saying I love, love, LOVE this concept. This is the kind of thing that makes me think ...

    May 26, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A help.. PLSSSS

    Heya, Gravity here for a review! So, the thing about Haiku (yes, there is no s in the plural form, those tricky Japanese :)) is that they can be very ...

    May 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: irl

    Hey there! Grav here for a review! So I decided to review this because I can definitely relate to this. Online friendships and relationships can certainly seem very real or ...

    May 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: The Hippie Strikes Again

    Hey Strange! So I decided to review this mostly because I see you everywhere on YWS and I've had the privilege of reading your other poems over the past couple ...

    May 5, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Politics Re: What does it mean to be a female?

    Heya! Gravity here for a review, So I can really relate to a lot of the points here because I'm a feminist and I'm pansexual, so I'm all for gay ...

    Mar 15, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Prismatic Spring

    Heya! Gravity here for a short review So there's not a whole lot to review here but I would hate to see this stay in the greenroom forever. One thing ...

    Mar 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Passé

    Hiya, Gravity here for a review! This is going to be very quick, as this was really a great read. I love the vocab, love the descriptions and I love ...

    Jan 2, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 'She' By Shenita Etwaroo

    Hiya! Gravity here to do a review! Let me just say right off the bat that I absolutely love the power and the concept of this poem. I feel like ...

    Jan 2, 2016
  • Other » Other, General Re: "It's Just Hormones"

    Hey there! Gravity here for a review. It's almost funny how similar our situations are. I'm a pansexual female with Christian parents and I'm questioning my faith. I have a ...

    Jan 2, 2016
  • Short Story » Culture, General Re: Mezzo Forte

    Hey there! Gravity here for a review. So, first of all I wanted to start by asking you a question. When writing a piece you generally want to determine whether ...

    Jan 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Chronicles of a Public Bus (part 2.06)

    Heya! Gravity here for a review :) So here's how this is going to work. I'm just going to review as I go along (so it will be mostly negative ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Romantic Re: Ascent Chapter 3

    Heya! Gravity here for a review So I'm not sure what this book is about but so far I've found lots of humor and though you talk about designs... Eric ...

    Nov 29, 2015


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn