User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Diary of a Homeless Person

    This was quirky. When I read this I was listening to "Count On Me" by Bruno Mars so I really got the feel of the relationship between the man and ...

    Aug 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Small-town twilight

    Okay. Well I need to start my review at your title. It should all be capitalized. Small-Town Twilight. Every word in your title should be capitalized unless it's a pronoun ...

    Aug 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death's Warrior Chapter 1

    Hey Kelly! So I got my computer back and I decided to read over this and give you a review. The first thing I would like to say is that ...

    Aug 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Falling Deep- Chapter One *Revised*

    Wow. Omg. Wow. I can't even. I'm not a fan girl, I never say "I can't even" but seriously I CANT FREAKING EVEN But I can odd :) Anyway. I ...

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Satire, General Re: .

    SportyWriter was great. I interviewed him for a Squills article. I'm sorry to hear he quit. I wasn't a fan of this/ I didn't think it was very funny. But ...

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: More Than A Dream

    I really don't want to be negative. I just thought this was really cliche. I've seen a million stories like this one with different character names. It also just doesn't ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Descend into Insanity

    Hello! I saw that you categorized this piece as horror. I'm a big fan of writing horror so I decided to give this a review. I thought you did amazing ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Bloodbath

    I couldn't find much wrong with this, honestly. I loved your character, this piece is funny and your character is so sarcastic. Even when your MC knows they are probably ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Soul Searcher- Chapter 02: Link is (not) human

    Hello! Co captain of team yellow here for a review. This is my first review of the review day as I have been busy so I might be just a ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • » Re: Life After him - prologue

    Okay so I was intrigues by this when I saw chapter 2 in the greenroom. I decided to check out your portfolio and look at chapter 1, and then I ...

    Jun 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Confines V

    I haven't read the previous chapters, but I really like this one and I've gotten the gist of what's going on. You had some minor grammar errors at the beginning. ...

    Jun 20, 2014
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    I really liked this parody, I am always asking questions so I completely understand where you're coming fro! When you talk about the wait for search engines. I also really ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Pathetic

    This was amaze-balls, I loved it! I wish that there had been more characterization in that I wish I had gotten a visual of your character, ad I don't recall ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Blood Bath-- The Only One

    Hello fellow tribute! Gravity here to give you a review. So this was great. I loves your tone throughout the whole thing. I was confused about who MaryAnna is. I'm ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: There's a narcissist in the mirror

    This was great. I literally have nothing to review so how's about I just say a bunch of nice things? I liked the ending. It was refreshing because for once ...

    Jun 11, 2014


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman