User avatar

God

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: On Failure

    I am going to find it very hard to give you a good review, because while this poem was good, it spoke to me in such a way that I ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: alone

    I enjoyed this poem because it has style. The poem has a personal style that is not evident in most people's writing this is a bit confusing, but it definately ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Flame Dancer's Fire Dance

    I like this poem because it has a very tribal dance feel to it, and it is about the fire, maybe the fire in someones heart, maybe a more literal ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lovers Bread Basket

    I enjoyed your poem, it had a nice flow, rhyme sceme, and it was extremely humorous You seem like the kind of person that is able to just spit something ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Skin

    ha ha, I loved this poem, a couple mechanical errors, but i'll let others correct them. it was good, you could easilty tell, i think the point you were trying ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Obsession

    I liked, it. and I agree, most definatley with the fist critiquer(?) as I have not yet viewed teh other. It was well written, well presented, and dealt with issues ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: West Winds Fall

    Well, those malicious people (I am NOT talking about anyone in particular) go... and... well, lets not go there. It was a great poem, a bit long for my taste, ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mahatma's Grief

    So, I have read thy poem, and then read the comments. It was a very powerfully moving poem, and Mr. Gandhi was one of the most amazing people I have ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: My goodbye to a teacher

    That was beautiful, and I am 100% serious. Such raw emotion, it takes someone a lot of feeling to write something like that down. My hat's off to you, even ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the unknown

    nice poem, it builds, Im not sure form where, or to where, but its good, I like the way the poem progressed, but if there is anything wrong with it, ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    hmmm... sounds like she's got a telepathy complex, i recommend a dosage of strong hallucinogens, preferably taken with a strong alcohol, that should take care of it, ha ha... but ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dirty Work

    ha ha, I liked this, it was amusing... it kinda reminded me of a story a friend wrote... about chickens... anyways, the flow was realistic, and the characters believable. I ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Death's Dance

    Great poem about freedom, and being unafraid of the next step, at the same time, wanting someone to take the plunge with you. if i read this poem (which I ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Things Seen In Cab-Ride #276

    Viva La Revolucion! this is a very angry poem, or at lest, its passionate. and i have to agree, the last stanza is probably the best, youre saying, "If this ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Endless Time Stops

    Im not sure what to put here, it was a good poem, and i liked the way you presented it, kind of like... broken, yet whole and fluid. The idea ...

    May 22, 2008


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear