User avatar

Gee

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Survivor (Extract 9)

    thanks for your comments btw why does everyone think my character is called Carrie? I've read through the story and I don't see why everyone thinks that

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fear

    well, it was ok but i don't really understand it i mean, why is she so scared? and the story didn't really go anywhere, it was described a night out

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Eleven Days In Hell #4

    thats creepy! how did the attacker get inside the house? how did he whisper to arnold without being seen? I'm hoping that everything will be explained soon! this is really ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Eleven Days In Hell #2

    well I'm glad that you continued it but this one was a bit boring not much really happened apart from that fatc that someone else might die in 11 days ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Eleven Days In Hell #1

    this is good! its interesting and mysterious who is the killer? why is he killing people? are the victims connected in any way? why is it eleven days? why not ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What to write?

    short but sweet! lol rythm was a bit funny in some places but I'm rubbish at poetry so I can't talk! funny little poem!

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do you hear me crying?

    this was good, and i like the way you've included the bit about how the child doesn't know that its his grave stone, its just a rock with his name ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Vampires Kiss (chapter 2)

    this is much better than the first part! This adds more tension and I can just imagine the characters flirting with each other! I love this, its great!

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Outcast

    ooh! lots of peeps like your story (i told you it was good but you didn't think so!) write more, the crowd wants more!!!! mwa xx

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: August 22

    Wasn't entirely sure what this was about. Didn't make a lot of sense to me, sorry!

    Aug 23, 2008


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown